I just need to be a n g r y for a hot minute

@naivea For your sake I hope not 🤣🤣🤣 but pregnancy is rough! I’m giving you good “go baby go” vibes lol! I might even go to the hospital after work today and be like “listen... I’m begging. Who do I have to talk to here?” 🤣🤣🤣

@georgengondo First of all, you got this. You are stronger than you know.
For sleep, have you done any sleep aids, like benedrill, tylenol? If those dont work, can the hospital give you morphine so you can sleep? I suggest this because if you are like me, you will need sleep to fuel up for pushing.

I was also 41 weeks pregnant and was having contractions at home every 5 minutes for days, so I was going to the hospital daily to ask if I was dilated enough for admittance, and they kept saying no.

I'm not usually a person who likes taking drugs but when they gave me a small dose of morphine, I had a glorious 4 hours of sleep - the only hours of sleep I got in almost 60 hours. And I needed it because my pushing lasted 4 hours. I also didn't want an epidural but after 3 days of contractions, I just wanted to get my baby born. So they gave Pitocin, and immediately pain spiked so I begged for my epidural.

Try to sleep as much as you can, and snack on something tasty and easy to digest whenever you can manage. Congratulations, you are gonna be a mama soon!!

@lilapurple Did you say 4 hours of pushing? My baby is 12 days old now. It took me 4 minutes to push her out and I even stopped in the middle and yelled at everyone to stop! I couldn’t imagine going longer than that!

I was 41 weeks pregnant and totally empathize with the OP.

@georgengondo I was having contractions the other day, went for my weekly check up, no dilation and as you said hard as a rock. I'm 38w today, so a little behind you but I just know I'm going to wind up with a christmas baby lol. She is way too comfy in there! Good luck with your delivery mama! ❤️❤️❤️

@naivea I’ve been having BH since 35 weeks consistently- they started at 29 weeks though. But now it’s more contractions, period like cramping, and a TON of pressure. When the nurse said nothing was happening I was like oh come on 😭

You too! I hope it’s safe and everything goes as smooth and possible!

@jolene576 Oh man if i had a dollar for everytime my MIL had told me to "enjoy the quiet" or "soak up these last few days pf pregnancy", I'd be a hunderaire lol
Sending all the baby-come-out vibes your way!

Back