I don’t get why people want more than one

@2ndlight Girl same lol I had my baby in September and it’s finally so much easier and spring is here I love it. But it’s still hard and the thought of getting pregnant again scares me. I take my birth control like my life depends on it! I am pretty sure we are OAD. I think my baby is perfect and so adorable that sometimes for a brief moment I’m like omg he is so cute and perfect maybe I do want another. And then I’m like omg no I don’t think I could survive six months of dark days again lol and with a toddler it would be SO much harder! Then I’m back to OAD lol

@2ndlight I think, the irritating thought of people wanting more than one child reminds me of how I was in a stage of life where I never wanted kids and asked in my head why people want one? Lol!!! I feel you. 😄 Also, another thought that irritates me is why are parents hell bent on having a second child as a biological one???

Why can't they wait for the first one to grow up and reach the age of 8 or something and then adopt a second child? Of course, taking into consideration the financial, mental and physical capacity of that time along with consent, desire, basic nature and sensibility of the first one.

@2ndlight I agree , I could never have more than one i had HG during pregnancy and I dropped half of my body weight, and when I see my friends with 2 or 3 kids I feel like I'm gonna pass out. More power to em and I'm happy for them but Jesus I could never do it again .

@2ndlight I get it, some people have the vision of a big family and really want that, or want their child to have a sibling like they did or didn't growing up. I also feel like a lot of people decide to have another before their first is three and then they get trapped with a baby and a toddler for a bit wondering what they were thinking 😂 Or the people with older kids who have another after they forget the baby stage and then are like oh now I remember this was a terrible time.

My mental health and weak arms are not cut out for another child. Mines only five months but the newborn phase rocked my shit and honestly the increase in anxiety and mental load I have now is insane. I don't know how people want to be responsible for more than one tiny human strangers entire existence, it's terrifying. Also how the hell do the people with like four kids sleep and function? They had to raise all those kids from new born up with other kids around ☠️

@2ndlight Same feeling here, im typing this as my 5 month old is yelling and kicking my arm because she wants out of her carseat, but i cant take her out because we’re waiting for pizza and i will just have to put her right back in 😐. I love her but man oh man is she hard work. My entire life is dedicated to her i couldnt imagine another one.

@2ndlight I really want a second, but I can't see how I'll manage. This one requires the full capacity of two people already. Having a three year old and one like this at the same time would mean that at least one would be neglected.