i’m scared i’m pregnant

kscottp

me (15 f) and my boyfriend (15 m) had sex on my period, in the middle of my period, ( around October 26/27 ) my cycle is around 28-30 days long and I’m 4 days late. It wasn’t protected but he pulled out. I have No pregnancy symptoms, just the fact that i am 4 days late, and i’m really stressing about it. Although i can’t tell if i’m just late because of stress ( i had midterms, as well as a school musical that’s relying on me to do the lights, getting to school at 7 leaving at 9, as well as family problems). I just got birth control, but i can’t take it untill i get my period. My breast aren’t sore, No cramps, No craving, no pregnancy symptoms, or bleeding. I don’t know if i’m pregnant. I’ve been taking a lot of vitamin c, drinking ginger tea but still no period. Help?

EDIT

i got it!!! thank you for everyone easy all my stress!

@kscottp When your period comes is hormonal. Drinking tea or taking vitamins won’t do anything. A period comes ~14 days after ovulation. When you ovulate late, your period will be late. You should take a test if you can, it’ll be definitive by now. It’s unlikely you’re pregnant. You don’t have to wait for your period to start birth control either, you’ll just have to use condoms until you’ve taken your 8th pill.

@jameslog i have a question. ive been having alittle bit of cramps im supposed ti start tomorrow, hot flashes. i ovulated on day 15 should i expect to be late ish? im supposed to start tomorrow?? i have like white wet thick discharge.

@newjerusalem18 When your period comes is based on when you ovulate. If you ovulate on time, your period is on time. When you ovulate late, your period is late. Unless you’re confirming ovulation through tracking your temperature, there are two reasons why you may be late, either you ovulated later than you think or you may be pregnant. If you’re concerned about pregnancy, feel free to make your own post with details about your situation. Nobody can know if you’ll be late or not but if you’ve had unprotected sex you may want to test if you end up being late.

@jameslog i havent had ssex before. and since the last time anything serious happened was in june but i got my period like irregular. i was supposed to ovulate 14 but i did on day 15. i think i am irregular but not alot. im just waiting to start but its js my discharge thats confusing me aittle rn. but im sure i cant be pregnant. idk what my discharge means tho yesterday i had wet white discharge today i kinda got the same ish

@newjerusalem18 Discharge is normal regardless of where you’re at in your cycle. Some people experience it during ovulation or at different points. If you have a concern, you may want to create your own post rather than spamming OPs.

@kscottp was it your first time? sometimes the body hormones change after having sex for the first time and your period might come a little late. you were on your period and he pulled out so id say that it is nearly impossible that you are pregnant. chances are pretty low even for people trying to conceive during ovulation so i wouldn’t really worry about it. if your period is 7 days late you can take a pregnancy test, but keep in mind that stress might also be a reason for your period to be late. either way, pulling out isn’t a 100% effective even if done perfectly so just consider another form of contraception for next time :)

@mbutkus1995 my period was a week late after i did it for the first time. the biggest thing is stress will make it worse. try to find something you can focus on to calm nerves until it comes. also don’t be afraid to take a test! you will get through it ❤️

Back