I’m not sure if I truly want another. Some days I’m content with one and other times I want one

@daman777 Are you me? Lol.

Slightly different boat bc my son is almost 4. Postpartum was so horrible I couldn’t contemplate it until he was over 3. I’m trying for a second but if I truly stop to try to remember the sleep deprivation and stress I’m terrified I’m going to wreck our lives. But he’s such a sweetie and I love sharing interests with him (he picked sushi for dinner!!) that I see what I’m doing it for.

@daman777 Your hypothetical second child will arrive in 9 months at the earliest. Your 16 months old will have changed so much by that time and will be so much more independent... but if it gives you peace, midwives in the UK recommend 2 years between pregnancies

@daman777 I thought the newborn days were hard. Back then, I thought about giving my baby boy a sibling. My baby boy is a toddler now, and I wanna get my tubes tied.

@daman777 I’ve decided to evaluate the sibling question when my son is old enough to ask for one…he’s currently 14 months and the light of our lives 💙 but we both have siblings and go back and forth on the subject.