Nile
Miller
Dutch
Colsen
Cohen/Kohen
River

Even typing that list I’m like UGH I don’t know if like any of those either 😭

Surname:Hansen

@leviishere If your daughter's Kodi, then I think Wyatt could go really nicely! Then maybe Jasper, Miller, Abbott (no particular order there)

This is obvs personal, but I don't love replacing the "C" with "K" in Callum or Callen--I think that'll always require correcting someone's spelling / sounds like it's trying to be edgy. I get that Kodi starts with a K (that seems natural), but "C" for Callum/Callen would still get you the same hard C sound :)

Carver may get lots of "Was that Carter?" unless Carver has become more familiar than I think...

With Ledger, I think of (a) Heath Ledger (RIP) or (b) an accounting ledger (...also RIP, but in a boring way haha)

Other names I could see working with Kodi / your list above are Clint, Beckett, Colt, Cooper (Coop), Cole, Flynn, Carson, Kit (like the explorer Kit Carson), Morgan, Levi (not, ofc, if you plan on having another kid you may want to name Levy)

@churley79 Coal is actually in the running as a middle name which is a combination of Dad’s middle and Grandpa’s first name Cody/Noal

Wyatt Coal is our front runner but the MIL keeps saying White instead of Wyatt(don’t ask me how because idk) it’s giving me the ick 😂😂😂

Yeah if we have another girl in the future we’ll probably stick with Levy so Levi might not work.

I do love Jasper but my mind goes immediately to Twilight, I also loved Cullen but same 😅

@leviishere That's sweet!

Hmm that mispronunciation is odd haha...i've never heard it said that before! Then again, if she's the only one who says it that way, maybe don't let that keep you from your top name? Tough call haha

Oooh i never read Twilight, but those are good points...maybe not the association you want

Back