Going through it

cm0308

It’s been 4 years of me doing it on my own. When in reality I feel like I’ve sort of always done it alone. I’m 29 raising 4 kids with no breaks and no clue how to get through the next day. It’s so frustrating knowing their dad is just living with no worries about finances or anything to do with the kids. I cry myself to sleep more than I’d like to admit. Thinking how did I let myself get here. I was hoping it would get better but it just keeps getting harder. I can’t vent because I feel like ppl are all thinking the same thing. How I should have chosen better for my kids as their dad. I pray it gets better. I try so hard

@cm0308 Hang in there, mama!! You’re doing great! Same boat here. Single mom since 2010…dad in and out of picture. Hasnt seen her since beginning of december…no child support since August…we are strong! 💪🏼

@cm0308 Amber,
You’ve got this, trust me. I’m a single dad of two and my world came crashing to the ground two years ago and I never thought I’d be where I am now when I think back to it. There’s hope in love and love in your friends, family, and us here in redditland. You can pm me anytime to vent but, I promise you, you will rise like a phoenix.

@jillianforjesus File form 3949A with the IRS for tax evasion. Family court May not GAF but the IRS does not play about their money. You can even get a chunk of it for reporting. It’s very easy to fill out

@jillianforjesus Exactly. He should be the one who’s ashamed, NOT YOU. Hold your head high. You’re the one who’s there, being a parent to your kids. Don’t ever be ashamed of that or apologize for your choices. You’re not perfect, or superhuman, and you shouldn’t have to be. Lord knows they don’t!

@cm0308 Been through exactly the same your not alone , took a me a while , but learn to not look back and enjoy and focus on what you have and not what has gone. Kids need a happy and flourishing mum.Stay positive it does gets easier.

@cm0308 Sending light and love your way! ❤️ This is a good place to vent. You know you're a good person, and nobody gets to tell you how your life should or should've looked like!! They don't know him and how he probably said all the right things, and did the right things (for awhile.)

Leave it in the past. You aren't that woman anymore.

You have 4 beautiful souls to love on and prepare for the world. You got this, but always ask for help if it gets to be too much.

Keep them busy, the park is free and fresh air is good for the soul, ask for scholarships to do sports or income driven plans, and get them excited about school!