Giving Away Baby Formula to Parents in the US

lullabies

Hello everyone!

I recently traveled back from a trip to Korea and couldn't stop thinking of the baby formula crisis. What an insane thing it is that a country is failing to provide for its BABIES! So when I had the extra room in my luggage I picked up some baby formulas in hopes I could share it with someone in need when I'm back in the US.

If you are in the US, I will ship baby formula to you at zero cost. Everything is obviously in the original package seal, and I can send one of each type to four people - I have two of each.
  • 0-100days
  • 100 days - 6 months
  • 6-12 months
  • 12-24 months
The product is by a reputable Korean company called Namyang and is the "Imperial Dream XO" product on this page. It's ingredients are:

Nutrition facts:

Calorie 62 Kcal, carbohydrate 8.4 g, sugar 6.5 g, protein 2.7 g, fat 2.0 g, trans fat 0 g, saturated fat 1.1 g, cholesterol 8.5 mg, sodium 30 mg, dietary fiber 0.43 g, vitamin A 63 μg RE, vitamin B1 0.07 mg, vitamin B2 0.10 mg, vitamin B6 0.07 mg, vitamin B12 0.28 µg, vitamin C 14 mg, vitamin D 1.3 µg, vitamin E 0.67 mg α-TE, vitamin K1 4.2 µg, pantothenic acid 0.28 mg, niacin 0.70 mgNE, Folic acid 14 µg, biotin 2.5 µg, calcium 110 mg, phosphorus 61 mg, magnesium 8.0 mg, selenium 1.6 µg, potassium 105 mg, iron 1.3 mg, zinc 0.53 mg, copper 45 µg, manganese 4.2 µg, iodine 16 µg

Beta-carotene 14 ㎍, taurine 4.9 mg, chlorine 50 mg, choline 9.8 mg, linoleic acid 0.22 g, alpha-linolenic acid 22 mg, DHA 5.0 mg, phospholipid 100 mg, galactooligosaccharide 250 mg, galactosyllactose 150 mg, inulin 60 mg, L-carnitine 1.4 mg, sialic acid 17 mg, sphingomyelin 3.0 mg, phosphatidylcholine 30 mg, phosphatidylinositol 6.3 mg, phosphatidylethanolamine 19 mg, ceramide 110 μg

I hope I can be helpful. Let me know if I can answer any questions!

Edit 1: Sorry I’m at work and cannot respond to individual comments, I’ve direct messaged those of you who requested in the comments for your address! And I totally get the commenters with concerns, so please don’t fight!! lol I was thankfully able to pass customs with it, and I’ve seen some emergency supplies were flown over on planes by the government with approval from the FDA so took that as a sign that air travel was safe for formula. And I totally get that what you’re feeding your baby is a very important issue, so if you receive the package and don’t feel comfortable using it you are of course free to dispose of it. but I’ll include translated preparation instructions and any other info that might be on the can that needs to be translated inside the package to help you feel informed as possible.

Also totally get if this seems suspicious or weird - but like I assume many of us have been, I’ve been feeling so helpless with the state and direction of this country lately and this is just my way of doing whatever I can think of to make things a little better. I hope that sheds some light ❤️

Happy to take this post down if it is not allowed - just let me know mods!

@lullabies Just an FYI in case it helps anyone, but while my local grocery stores are pretty much out of everything, I was really surprised to see a decent stock at BuyBuyBaby when I dropped by. I had always only bought baby gear there, so I hadn't thought that they would have a decent selection of some of the hardest formulas to find. Of course this probably varies by location, but I never would have even thought to look there if I did need formula.

@je5usfre4k Just to piggy back on this, I just checked the BuyBuyBaby website and they have several infant formulas in stock and available to ship on their website.

@lullabies I get bummed seeing all the hoarders and people saying every baby for themselves and then there’s angels like you who make me remember there’s still good people. I hope you have a day as wonderful as you.

@lullabies This is so nice! I’d like to offer to help you with some of the costs of shipping to US mamas, if that’s ok. Please PM me or let me know if I can PM you to arrange.

@hurrix She only brought 2 of each so I don't know. Maybe she has 1 young baby and 1 older baby. Especially with the formula shortage, I doubt they'd question 8 boxes of formula.

Back