FINALLY

hocyre89

I have been in the w o r s t pain imaginable because I wasn’t able to poop and the nausea did not help with that.
it was like 3-4 days of pain from not pooping.

this morning, I FINALLY DID IT. I know it’s TMI but I cannot express how grateful I am that the pain finally left down the toilet 😭

@hocyre89 It’s the best feeling! In my early pregnancy I was constipated for like a week - it was AWFUL. I tried everything and nothing helped. Congrats on the poop 💩

@hocyre89 Lol I have been there on and off the entire pregnancy (32 weeks now). Trying to find a new fiber supplement or gummy that might help. Did you find any product to be particularly helpful? I can’t take miralax even though it helped me the one time I took it. I can almost feel the texture of the drink change when I stir the powder into it. 🤢

@frknfly I’ve found alpen is really good for me. I bought myself a box about a week ago and I have just a small bowl for breakfast each morning. I haven’t been this regular since before I got pregnant.

@frknfly felt that tbh. I hate the sandy texture. I haven’t found anything helpful quite yet, but I also haven’t tried a lot of the suggestions here yet. I definitely plan too tho 🤣

@hocyre89 So glad! I suffered too until I realized that I wasn't getting nearly enough potassium in my diet. Potassium helps the muscles in the intestines. Ever since I began tracking my intake I haven't had any problems since! Since it's such an easy fix it may be worth looking into. Good luck!

Back