F-tube down, I repeat, we’re an f-tube down

@christlovrrrr I’m so sorry that happened to you! Two years ago I was in your shoes but lost my left tube. The pain when it ruptured and was bleeding in my pelvic cavity was worse than my labor pains with my 9 yr old son. ❤️❤️

@christlovrrrr I'm so sorry you have to go through something like this. I think this is a legitimate fear for those of us who have an extremely hard time getting pregnant. I'm really glad you are on the road to recovery! Stay Strong

@christlovrrrr This similar thing happened to me in April/May... I was 9 &1/2 weeks and went for my first dr. Appointment (held off because of corona and working crazy hours)... ultrasound looked weird, my left tube looked weird, and come to find out, my hcg was where it should have been for the time calculated. After a couple days of wait and see my dr determined I had a miscarriage, but it was also just barely in the tube...

Had to go to the cancer ward and get a chemo drug that is used to also induce miscarriages... issues arised from that and I ended up being hospitalized 3 different times. Luckily, my tube seems okay, but who knows really? I was in and out of the hospital every other day for a month straight. Ended up with an ambulance ride ($$$) and surgery ($$$) and luckily after insurance I only have to fork out $6k... luckily.

I feel your pain. I might try again in another couple months, idk.

Back