5yo is getting a g-tube

@christianarmywife Edit: link didn't work. More info at bottom of page. Sory
This thread has many different adaptive clothing companies links. I hope I can link it and that it allowed. I am not endorsing it. Just offering assistance. It is tinybeans.com
I personally have purchased from French Toast, JC Penny's, and Target for my daughter but she doesn't have a g-tune. Also at shopdisney.com their online store, there are a few adaptive Halloween costumes including Cinderella!!! My daughter has one. She loves it. It Velcros on and off instead of having to go over her head. And the best part it has a hidden hole especially for the G tube making it already accessible for your daughter And they also have a pumpkin carriage that goes over a wheelchair of she gets too tired while trick or treating. If she is more inclined to be an Incredible,there is an incredible coaster cover for a wheelchair and the incredible superhero costume too. My daughter loves to play dress up and thankfully many companies are now offering adaptive clothing. 💖 Good luck. And the children's hospital social worker can help you with different classes and resources. So can your daughters doctors office. She may even qualify for special summer camps that help medically fragile children, or children with a specific diseases. They have medical doctors and nurses on staff for the campers just in case.

Couldn't limk iit. I googled adaptive clothing for kids. And scrolled down to tinybeans.com and multiple stores came up with their adaptive clothing brand name as well as brief information about them.

@christianarmywife Just want to say over all, give yourself grace and love. I know as a mom, I take on everything that happens to my kids as though it's my fault, logical or not. So give yourself that forgiveness and knowledge that this is not your fault, or her fault, or anyone's fault of course, and how lucky she is to have a mom that loves and cares for her the way you do. Sending you love!

@christianarmywife My son had a g-tube in a different part of his body. He was always most comfortable with something over it to keep it closer to his body. We would get soft leggings from thrift stores (Lu la roe were great) and these cheap, soft tank tops from Walmart. We would cut them up and make bands that fit his waist. He also liked to have a little pad in between the tube and his skin. They make lots in different styles. It helped keep any leakage soaked up and away from the skin.