Couldn’t find heartbeat 9 weeks

natloveschrist2

So I had a Drs appt last week and they couldn’t find the heartbeat with a Doppler or abdominal ultrasound, they have always been able to find it easily at this point in my last pregnancies so I’m panicking! I’m going back in a week to check again, I’m very sure of my dates as we did fertility treatments and tracked everything throughout my cycle. Last night I just cried and cried and I will feel so dumb if everything’s ok but I just have a bad gut feeling. Has anyone had a bad gut feeling and everything been ok? I’m going insane!!

@natloveschrist2 I’m wondering why they didn’t automatically do a transvaginal ultrasound? That would be the best bet. I would advocate to get one of those at your next appointment

@cavery They only had at abdominal ones at the clinic I was at, but they are sending me for a transvaginal one later this week! I wish I could have gotten in sooner but they were booked solid until then 😭

Oh sorry I missed that you'd had an abdominal ultrasound. I've not got any advice then but I hope you get the reassurance you need and everything goes well for you.

@natloveschrist2 I’ve had to have an ultrasound for every doctors appointment because I have an anterior placenta. Don’t freak out, baby is so small rn. At my 8 week, 12 week, and 16 week appointment baby has been difficult for a Doppler