"butts aren't shaped like triangles" any toddler underwear shaped like Tiny Undies?

strange1

I want to buy underwear for my toddlers that are shaped like Tiny Undies brand underwear instead of the v-shape of regular mass-produced underwear. Boxes vs triangles. I also buy the same for myself and there are brands that sell on amazon that make box-shaped briefs for women too. But I can't find any for toddlers. I can't really spend $10 a pair for toddler underwear. Does anyone have a source?

Edit: Box shaped, but not boxers/shorts style. Sorry for confusion.

@strange1 Fruit of the loom makes "boy short" underwear for girls that's great. Doesn't wedgie, comes in different colours. Works for whoever.

@strange1 I understood, I just didn’t know boxer briefs would be an issue. It seems like training pants are fairly “boxy” because they need to have fabric in the crotch for toilet training. Is she too old for training pants?

@strange1 Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Hanes baby girls Toddler 10 pack Pure Comfort Underwear Available in and Hipster Briefs Brief Assorted 10 Pack 4 5 US and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Comfortable fit for toddlers (backed by 3 comments)
* Variety of cute patterns (backed by 3 comments)
* Good for potty training transition (backed by 2 comments)

Users disliked:
* Inconsistent sizing leads to confusion (backed by 4 comments)
* Poor waistband elasticity causes slipping (backed by 2 comments)
* Sewn crooked with off-center crotch (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.