Breastfeeding sports bras

robo23

Hey!

Does anyone here breastfeed & do CrossFit?! Or workout in general.

I’m 7.5 week PP and looking to get back into working out - CrossFit specifically. (I will be going very slow)

But the only bras I have are some of the multi pack nursing bras off Amazon. I can tighten the straps to make them semi-supportive but wondering if there’s a better kind?
I’m not big chested, usually a 34/36 B pre-baby. Typically a M in tops but probably a L at the moment

@robo23 I would not recommend the Nike ones. They’re probably fine for lifting but not enough support for anything higher intensity. It depends how much support you want, but the zipper front sports bras are great for high support and easy access.

@grandpa4 Agree, they have absolutely no support! Probably best for a smaller cup like A. I'm a DDD, probably bigger, and love the SheFit bras. You can get them half price lightly used from Posh.

@robo23 I use an underwire maternity bra from Hotmilk (NZ brand) and put a Lululemon sports bra on top for extra support/compression. I am a DD though!

@robo23 I use my regular Lulu sports bras a because they are more supportive to me, sometimes when I'm running long distances I even wear 2 because I find my chest very floppy lol. If I need to nurse I pull up and nurse quickly, but usually my baby will be okay for an hour at home while I work out and my husband has some milk in our fridge to give her in case she does get hungry!

Back