What are my chances of pregnancy l?

talfonso

I need answers I'm kind of stressed, so me and my bf dried hump with a condom on, no clothes on, and he sticks his p inside my v for like 3-5 seconds, no cum, possibly pre cum, and I was possibility at the beginning of my fertile window I'm not sure, but the condom slipped off and we noticed when he pulled out and I couldn't tell or remember if it slipped off before he entered or after when he pulled out. We stopped after that. He didn't cum at all not before , not during, and not after. I should mention that I'm predicted to ovulate either yesterday(January 18th) or the today (the 19th), the incident happened January 14th.
Should I be worried? Are my chances low?

@talfonso If you’re having sex, you can write out penis and vagina.

Was he wearing a condom when his penis was inside of you? As long as the open end of the condom stayed outside of you and he wore a condom the entire time you had penis in vagina sex, you’re likely protected.

If you’re having issues with condoms slipping off, that means the condom doesn’t fit and you should try another type or brand to avoid this.

@donaldbjohnson Well when he pulled out after 3-5 seconds we saw that the condom was off, so it could have slipped off while he was dry humping me, but I’m not entirely sure because it could have slipped off after the 3-5 seconds. I can’t remember, but I was just wondering what my chances are if it’s low or not and if I should worry.

@talfonso Ok this is very unclear, so I’ll just say this: dry humping does not cause pregnancy. If his penis was inside of you WITHOUT a condom on, there is a chance of pregnancy. If his penis was inside of you WITH a condom on the entire time and the open end of the condom stayed outside of you, there is no chance of pregnancy.

@donaldbjohnson 1.)his penis went in my vagina for like 3-5 seconds, no cum at all, possibly pre cum

2.)I was possibility at the beginning of my fertile window I'm not sure, We stopped after that.

3.)He didn't cum at all like before it happened or after.

4.)I should mention that I'm predicted to ovulate either January 18th or the 19th, the incident happened January 14th. Possibly in at the beginning of my fertile window,

5.) this incident happened 4-5 days before my predicted ovulation day.

6.) My Flo app said for January 14th it was a high chance of pregnancy and will be for the next 7 days.

Should I be worried? Are my chances low? Scale 1-10.

@talfonso Look, everything in my last reply still applies. Re-read what I wrote, it answers your questions.

Apps are notoriously inaccurate for predicting ovulation. Unless you’re tracking ovulation with temping, flo’s dates and predictions are pretty meaningless.

I can break it down for you:

1.)his penis went in my vagina for like 3-5 seconds, no cum at all, possibly pre cum

2.)I was possibility at the beginning of my fertile window I'm not sure, We stopped after that.

3.)He didn't cum at all like before it happened or after.

4.)I should mention that I'm predicted to ovulate either January 18th or the 19th, the incident happened January 14th. Possibly in at the beginning of my fertile window,

5.) this incident happened 4-5 days before my predicted ovulation day.

6.) My Flo app said for January 14th it was a high chance of pregnancy and will be for the next 7 days.

Should I be worried? Are my chances low? Scale 1-10.