Update!

mlm146

Making an update for some positivity! Last period was Dec.31- Jan.3 and after a 74 days cycle, crazy I know, my period came!!šŸ„³ 35 days late but better than neveršŸ¤£

Original;
Need some advice

I am 11 days late with my period. Had sex Dec.11th w/ condom and pull out, no tears or rips. That cycle my period came 8 days early (Dec.31) and only lasted 5 days, normally my cycle is 7-8 days long. It was light/ to medium flow and normally itā€™s medium/ heavy. This period worried me so I took several pregnancy tests after 2-3 weeks of the initial scare and all were negative. It is now Feb. 18th, and my period is 11 days late. I went to the gyno and got a transvaginal ultrasound where I found out I have a simply cyst on my left ovary & that my endometrium is 1.9 cm thick. The past week my boobs seem to be bigger and have been so sore.

@mlm146 Hi! Something similar happened to me. I had sex on 1st March, though it was protected, however, I think there might have been a teeny tiny accident during foreplay where bf's semen might have come in contact with my vagina. And period was due on 3rd March but it got delayed. Being paranoid, I took meprate 10 mg (hormone) for four days and my period came on 14th. I had the normal painful cramps that I usually get. However, it was a weird kind of a period and had weird clot so I had a suspicion that I miscarried or maybe it was the hormones reacting with my body. Also, the flow was realtovely low and my periods finished a day early than usual

However, despite getting my period, my boob size has increased and I have heavy breasts and sore nipples since more than 2 weeks. Also , my stomach quite bloated so I'm worried again that I might be pregnant and maybe the last period was just bleeding that happens during pregnancy. I've taken three pregnancy tests so far and all of them have been negative. Will take another one today. And the next week till my next period is due.

Is bloating a symptom of PCOD?

Back