UPDATE on 16-day old post on Intimate Assault by Stranger 2ce and Unprotected Sex w/ Boyfriend

franiljanren

So, I told my mom about what happened and she informed me that if the ultrasound appointment on March 8th @ 1:00 pm shows a viable pregnancy, that I would be asked to leave by her, so I am risking homelessness if I am pregnant because I am against abortion in general, no need to infuse my Muslim (Islamic) faith or politics into it. And my sincere apologies to someone slamming me on my opinion politically, just added in because J.B. is Pro-Choice compared to the general right being against abortion...

My gynecologist took a urine test and a blood serum HcG test, as well as to take my Prolactin and general HcG level.

A1C: 5.7% - prediabetic...

Normal Range: is 5.6 and under.

Prolactin: 11.7, higher than my usual NET 0, and I do not have any medication I am taking that would give me prolactinemia (causes random abnormal milk or nipple discharge production).

Normal Range: 4.8 - 23.3 ng/mL

HcG Test: Inconclusive, but above NET 0

@franiljanren Could you call the doctors office before you go in for the appointment and ask them to keep your ultrasound results privet, especially from your mother?

Are you in the US? You should inform them of the threat and let them know you don’t feel comfortable letting her have access to any of your medical records and appointments.

@girljesus I found out I was pregnant, more progressed than I thought I was, too. I thought I was 1 month along... I was actually 3 months along, and then the rape made me miscarry my baby. So, I was pregnant, it was confirmed at my gynecologist's appointment, where they said I lost my baby. Now, I'm looking at my legal options in terms of how I can keep my abuser away from me. I have panic attacks every time I see him.

@mcg1102 I found out I was pregnant, more progressed than I thought I was, too. I thought I was 1 month along... I was actually 3 months along, and then the rape made me miscarry my baby. So, I was pregnant, it was confirmed at my gynecologist's appointment, where they said I lost my baby. Now, I'm looking at my legal options in terms of how I can keep my abuser away from me. I have panic attacks every time I see him.

Back