TIC because I finally finished my master’s w/ a 4.0

@yoly Congratulations! This is so uplifting/motivating. I'm due to finish my master's with about two months left in my pregnancy (a little over four months to go on my degree), and I can't wait to actually have time to prep for baby! Currently also have a 4.0, hoping to keep it up to the end! So excited for you and all your "free" time now!

@yoly That’s amazing! That’s not an easy thing to do. Even more impressive that you did that while pregnant (while dealing with all those pregnancy hormones) and during a pandemic!

Congratulations on your well-deserved success!

@yoly A MAJOR congratulations to you!!! My husband starts his masters program (MPA) in a few months and I’m due in the late spring!

@yoly Congratulations! You give me hope!! I am going through classes and my energy level and even amount of focus is very small. Thanks for the boost to continue!

@yoly Many many congratulations! You rock! I graduated from my grad school this past May with a 4.0 too and found out that I was pregnant two days before my graduation! I have always wondered if/how my pregnancy might have impacted my GPA. The first trimester was absolutely brutal. Hang in there, it gets SO much better, promise (I’m almost 35 weeks now and will miss being pregnant)!

Back