"The Wagon Stroller Will be a Waste of Money Without a Sibling..."

@kingdomkings I'll check out that sub, sounds applicable. The therapy thing may be a moot point at this point.

His main argument is that he's afraid the therapist will judge him badly/ the therapist will think he's "an asshole".

So, it's like, he knows his behaviors look wrong to an outsider. Because they ARE wrong.

And, he's started trying to act better (only because I'm not a pushover any more) but I'm not forgetting any time soon...

@snpdoll11 That just means he knows he’s an asshole and it’s an even more important that you try to get him to go or at least go on your own.

His behavior will affect your child eventually, if it hasn’t already.

@dosto I'm already in therapy on my own and have been for a long time. I've done literally everything I can to get him to go.

I've finally liberated myself from the idea that it's my responsibility to control anyone's actions but my own.

@snpdoll11 Good for you, girl, you’re dealing with a tough situation right now, but it’s obvious from how you write that you’re prioritizing your son & yourself exactly as you should ❤️💗

@snpdoll11 We must be very fiscally irresponsible and are 3 kids behind because I have two wagons for my only. We have the nice radio flyer that was a canopy and cooler holder on the back and then an older all plastic one that has now become the Nerf Garrison for the block. We take our RF on vacation with us pretty regularly because it can hold the dog too if we ever needed it to.

@snpdoll11 Ok haha I found myself thinking dumb stuff like this when I was coming around to being OAD. I knew I was leaning toward being done, but then I was like “if I want to get my money’s worth out of the Snoo I have to have 2 kids!” It doesn’t even make sense 😆 but at least I knew I was being dumb about it.

@snpdoll11 Hahahaha he's out of it.

I have a wagon for my only!! She LOVES IT! Started hating the stroller when the pandemic hit and she was 18 mos.. wagon saved my life! And NOW that we can hang out with other kids again wheee!!! her and her little friend LOVE to chill in the wagon to go to the park together, and me and the other mom don't have to BOTH push a stroller. 🥰

@katrina2017 Awesome!! That's what I'm hoping for, my son is not a fan of being cramped up in a little stroller but I think he's going to love the wagon.

He likes the mall's large rental strollers but I have to wipe them down like crazy because he has serious food allergies :-/

I see a lot of people in the mall with the big fancy Jeep wagon stroller but I think I'm gonna get the Radio Flyer one.

@thecross3 Only warning is they are heavier to push than a pram, don't get that nice glide, and the steering is a lot more clunky. So I haven't found mine as easy to use on long outings. Having said that, they fit so much stuff which is awesome

@snpdoll11 I had a wagon for my only when he was tiny! It was awesome!

Not gonna lie, your husband’s logic astounds me. And just remember, you only have a few years left of baby jail. Once you have a school aged kid, life is so much easier. I bet he will change his tune once you have a kid in school, daycare costs plummet and you have extra expendable income for fun things to do, like cool family vacations.

@snpdoll11 I’m sure it’s easy for someone to say they want more kids when they’re not the ones giving birth, changing diapers, and generally taking care of the child. It sounds like he wants the Kodak moments but not the day to day responsibility