Surname is Storm. Boy names?

just4paulok

My second Storm boy is coming in late June, and we're still lost on what to name him. I've asked for help online and from friends/family, but get the same suggestions. Everyone suggests weather related names like, "Rain." Lol While I like the name, it's corny with a last name like, Storm, in my opinion. I am not creative at all. Our first didn't have a name until he was 2 days old. 🙈

Interests: I'm a weather spotter as a hobby, and really enjoy the outdoors. There's a lot of pretty outdoorsy and weather related names, but none are very subtle from what I've seen. My husband and I also really love classic rock.

Names I like: I really like classic names or other rarely used names. I've considered Franklin, William, Theo, and even Colton. Yes, my ideas are all over the place.

Brothers name: My husband and I bonded over the musician, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) when we first met, so our first sons name is Reznor.

We really don't care about first letters matching our sons, but my husband does seem to gravitate toward "R" names. The 'name game, ' is stressful. They have to live with this their whole life, ya know?

@just4paulok Maybe you can give more details to help people otherwise you’re going to get random lists.

What’s your background?

What’s the siblings first name?

What type of names you like / gravitate towards?

Anything off the table?

@just4paulok What about Rowan? It's naturey but not overly corny with Storm since it's not a weather related name, like Rowan Storm sounds nice imo. Or alternativly Roman Storm, that's similiar but while also a noun, not naturey.

Other ideas:
  • Rhys Storm
  • Bennet Storm
  • Lewis Storm
  • Tristan Storm (I think that's my favorite so far)
  • Sebastian Storm
  • Raphael Storm
I also liked the ideas of Evander and Logan!

@just4paulok Anton Storm

Anthony Storm

Charlie Storm

Cliff Storm

Cyrus Storm

Elias Storm

Felix Storm

Frederick Storm

Hendrix Storm

Griffin Storm

Ignatius (Iggy) Storm

Jericho Storm