Starting a co-sleeping tradition - once a week

@boholproducts I didn’t say the abuse was similar, I said occasionally spanking a kid versus disrupting their sleep literally every week had similar levels of damage. I’m not pressed that people disagree. 😂😂

@pinoytvshows So literally abusing your child is, in your mind somehow, equivalent to offering them a special occasion to sleep and snuggle together every kind in awhile.

@pinoytvshows That isn't that often. How many people let kids stay up late once a week to go out, or have kids sleep at a grandparents house once a week.

Kids are adaptable. Is Friday night is family sleep night, then they figure that out and enjoy the special treat.

@rylt But it won’t just be once a week because a kid this young is going to then want to continue sleeping with mom, thereby disrupting their sleep every night with negotiations.

@iluvjesu Because she knows her own child and very clearly said she is concerned it would result in poorer sleep for her child. As would having two different beds throughout the week.

Back