Spontaneous pregnancy at 47, low hcg

farah06

Repost as previous attempt was deleted b/c of new account.

Okay, so first, what a relief to find this community, thanks to everyone commenting and sharing.

I'm 47, 2 little boys 4 and 6 from previous uncomplicated pregnancies. My husband and I aren't exactly having tons of sex, but we're also not being super careful with condoms when we do.

LMP was 9/28. Some light spotting consistent with the beginning of my period 10/17-19, but not a real (usually heavy) period. Positive test on 10/31.

Doctors appt on 11/1. Positive test, but nothing on transvaginal us. Hcg was 221.

Repeat hcg on 11/3 was 382.

Next hcg was 11/7: 960.

I have another @spiritualtranscendence scheduled for 11/15, but I'm losing my mind... my ob isn't saying non-viable, but I'm just not seeing how... and, I was SUPER sick with my boys almost from the first positive test, and this time I'm feeling nothing but maybe a little breast tenderness.

Hit me with your armchair diagnoses, similar experiences, or anything, really. Wednesday is a long way away!

@farah06 When my hcg was slow to rise, it did not end well. Yours may be within normal doubling time, at they say 48-72 hours, but really with any of mine that took over 48 in the early days, it was not a good outcome. Sending hugs

@farah06 Your doubling time is still within acceptable range. And your HCG is low enough you’d not expect much on ultrasound.

Really possible to go either way. Hopeful for you!