Scared

ikiru

I had PROTECTED sex with my gf i put the condom on after she'd sucked it a bit, we did our thing but then i had to go across the room to turn the lights off as she requested, so i got up and went with the condom on, by the time i was back, the condom still felt tight but my d was limp, at the time my dumbass just got it back up and started doing her and I came outside her WITH the condom on but now she's 8 days late to her periods and im anxious if some precum might've leaked out of the base of the condom and onto (ONTO not INTO i dont think there's any way any liquid at the base of the condom would go in her) her v. I also checked the sex tape we took and it didnt look like anything at the base of the condom would've gotten into her... Are we safe or preggo I'm really anxious please help :'(

@jameslog Were gonna wait till 2 weeks after the intercourse to get the tests, but in your opinion, could the precum have realistically gotten into her? I mean surely even if it did it must be like 1 in a 1000 odds right?

@ikiru Even if it were to leak, it falling on her vagina can’t get her pregnant. If you were erect when penetrating her you don’t need to worry. Consider abstaining until you get your anxiety under control and consider talking to her about starting birth control

Back