Resume advice needed

nabthefool

So I'm applying for a new position for the first time in 10 years! Technically it is for a company that I used to work for but also still sort of work for via a contract (but my W2 is through the employer I've been contracted out to). So any way, although I've been at the same place for 10 years the company has changed hands 3 times. So how do I split that out on my resume? So I started working at X company which then merged and became Y company (going by Y's name), and then Y contracted my department out to company Z who's name is now listed on my W2 and provides all my benefits. My job duties remained the same each time and title really only changed slightly and all basically meant the same thing. Do I have to list it all out like it was 3 different jobs or can I somehow merge them into one section?

@redeemed2000 Thank you I do like this format! Much more formal than my X/Y/Z. I don't really think its a big deal with this job since it is with company Y but I'm keeping my eye out for outside opportunities as well. If I do accept this job I want to keep my years of service so keeping it all together makes most sense to me.