R.I.P. THE TABLET 2020-2020

@lcr0111 Hahahaha omg true 😂 I’ve memorized all the songs I fucking hate it. At least if my son is being a little shit and won’t listen, I’ll be like “dressed, dressed, it’s time to get dressed. Yes yes yes I want to get dressed” etc etc.

Nothing compares to how fucking annoying Mickey Mouse clubhouse is omg “mouseka tools” stfuuuu

@rapturesc When I'm feeling extra frustrated and trying to hold myself together, I sing whatever I want/ need to say so that I don't accidentally yell JUST FUCKING DO THE THING I'M TELLING YOU TO DO

@lcr0111 Trust me, any song can drive you crazy if your toddler sings it often enough, loudly and off-key while running in circles the pump the living room where you were trying to listen to an audiobook for yourself for once. She had her own thing on some headphones, but that wasn’t enough to stay still for long.

@lcr0111 Omg that sucks! Thankfully haven't done it with any electronics but I've left my wallet on top of my car more times then I'd like to admit 🙈 replacing all my cards is always such a pain in the ass

@lcr0111 Amazon fire users on this thread: is there a kids YouTube app that has a search function that works on the kids profile?? We have had to set up a YouTube kids app on the adult profile as otherwise we couldn't search for 'Stampy Minecraft' or 'Ryan scary bugs' or other wonderful videos.

Back