Pregnancy Symptoms 2 and a half weeks after misscarriage

geaniebeanie

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I had my misscarriage on December 22nd so it has been a little over two weeks since. My misscarriage lasted from the 22nd until the 25th. My husband and I decided that we wanted to try after my bleeding stopped. So we had intercourse the 26th and so forth. I have been taking ovulation tests since I stopped bleeding and they have been up and down but not peaked yet. About 3 days ago I checked my cervix because I read that you can check ovulation that way and that the test strips are not always correct. I could have swore I was ovulating for sure because I felt exactly like I do when I ovulated before we got pregnant. I logged my misscarriage in my period app as my period because that is what I have heard you should do and it says I don't ovulate for another 3 days. More or less I am confused however because yesterday I had major symptoms that reminded me of when I was pregnant before. When I stopped bleeding I lost almost all of my pregnancy symptoms and definitely didnt feel pregnant anymore. My doctor had me go for another blood test after and my hcg was back down to 0. But now i feel pregnant again and i have the same pregnancy symptoms i had before. Acne, backache, mild cramping, dizziness, hot flashes, super tired, and super moody and emotional. Some of these are just regular things but specifically the emotional side was very diffrent from my usual emotions, and reminded me exactly how I felt when I was pregnant the first time. I've only taken one pregnancy test but it was negative, but having not gotten a positive ovulation test I wasn't expecting it to be. The symptoms really threw me off though. I don't see how I would even be pregnant right now, considering the timeline of it all and the fact that I didn't even have symptoms until at least 3 and a half weeks pregnant last time. But I don't see why else I would have the same exact symptoms. I feel like I'm starting to go crazy, or wonder if maybe my brain is tricking me into thinking I am but I'm really not. I'm in confusion because if I was pregnant on the off chance how would that even work with the timeline of things? Curious is anyone has been through anything similar. Or if your mind can just make you feel like you are when it's nit really happening. I would love to hear your thoughts.

@geaniebeanie I was 8 weeks along and had my miscarriage on December 27th-29th. My doctor told me do not insert anything into the vagina for two weeks (sex or tampons or anything), and that it is safe to start trying again AFTER my next regular period. You should really be talking to your doctor about this stuff, I think.