pregnancy paranoia

reallife

hi guys. me and my gf usually have protected sex w a condom but one day we said f it and went raw. She’s on birth control and hasn’t missed a dose in the past 2 years and takes it in between 9-11pm everyday. when we were doing it i pulled out early and didn’t nut and nothing came out so we waited like 30 seconds i wiped the tip in case of anything then put it back in and kept going and pulled out before i nutted but i’m just scared that she has a chance to be pregnant bc she’s 2 days late but birth control makes her late sometimes. i feel this can be me overreacting and having anxiety

@reallife If she took her birth control on time then there is nothing to worry about. Highly unlikely since you did not cum inside of her but slight chances of precum pregnancy if she had some how skipped her BC. But very low chances.

@reallife You don't get a period on the pill, you get a withdrawal bleeding. It's normal to sometimes not have one.

You didn't say if it was the mini pill or combo pill.

Combo pill plus pull out - 99.98% perfect use, 97.6% with typical use

Mini pill plus pull out - 99.99% effective with perfect use, 97.3% effective with typical use

You don't need to worry about pregnancy. Especially as you said she takes them within 2 hours.

Back