Post partum rehab program

anth987

Does anyone have any free (or nearly free) programs to recommend for easing back into fitness?

I’m 4w PP and will wait for getting cleared by my obgyn and also have a couple pelvic floor PT sessions set up.

I was looking at Dr Mae Hughes program but $300 was a bit steep… https://drmaehughes.com/courses

I’d love something that gives me a guide of week x do this, week y do that ..

also if relevant I had a c section

@anth987 I’ve been doing the sculpt society’s early post partum program. It’s mostly TVA and diaphragmatic engagement. It’s six weeks long and serves as a precursor to getting sign off.

@anth987 I started the Belle Method 4th trimester program at 4 days ppm. It starts with breathing and gentle PF engagement. Not free but I think it was something like $30?

@anth987 Check out Megsquats on instagram. She has 2 exercise apps and one is for pregnancy and might have post partum. Either way, she is a weight lifting mommy who is great to follow!

@anth987 Hi, I'm curious if you found a program you like! I'm having a C-section next week and want to follow a light program for those first weeks but agree the Dr. Mae Hughes one is pricey. If it's worth it I'll pay but if there is another program just as well suited for C-section mamas I want to know about it! I was debating the Momma Strong Hazy Days and also looking into the Belle Method 4th Tri. Any advice appreciated!

@jayleen Hi hi… I haven’t… I ended up just going to a pelvic floor Pt and she bowed me which exercises to do and not do

I’ve been doing post natal and yin yoga 2x a week.

Honestly my body is WAY more sore post pregnancy than it ever was pregnant. The baby needs a lot of soothing so I’m basically doing a million squats a day bouncing her. I can’t imagine doing a work out

Back