Please help

fivemtnman

Hi! I’m 23 years old and recently had a positive pregnancy test, I went to a free clinic and got confirmation, but that night I started spotting. I went to the ER due to spotting, they told me I was diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage. That was 5 days ago, I have been spotting on and off since then. I reviewed my US results and found many things that I was unsure about, leading me to wonder if I am even pregnant. as of today I am still spotting pink blood when I wipe. I have a follow up appointment on Friday.
HCG was 253
Has anyone went through this? What was the results? I am thinking miscarriage but im not sure?

US RESULTS:
Reason For Exam
(US OB Less Thn 14 wks) bleeding
ULTRASOUND OB LESS THAN 14 WEEKS
CLINICAL HISTORY: Abnormal vaginal bleeding
COMPARISON: No prior study for comparison.
FINDINGS:
identified.
UTERUS: 7.7 x 5.4 x 6.2 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 15 mm in thickness. No intrauterine gestational sac is
RIGHT OVARY: 3.3 x 2.0 x 2.4 cm. There is a complex cyst localized to the right ovary measuring 2.1 x 0.9 x 0.9 cm which could represent a corpus luteum. Otherwise normal blood flow within the right ovary.
LEFT OVARY: 2.7 x 1.7 x 2.5 cm normal echogenicity with normal blood flow.
No significant free fluid within the posterior cul-de-sac.
IMPRESSION:
No intrauterine gestation identified.
Complex cyst right ovary measuring 2.1 x 0.9 x 0.9 cm may represent a corpus luteum. Consider short-term follow-up ultrasound as well as correlation with serial beta-hCG.

@konstc Thank you!! I was so confused when I got home and saw that in the notes. The doctor just told me to monitor my bleeding and come back if it worsened.