Nursing/Pumping Bra

zeroempathy

I am 13 weeks postpartum and my poor bras are waving a white flag! šŸ˜‚ I have always had a full bust but HOLY COW (pun intended) itā€™s gotten crazy. Pre-pregnancy I was a 40/42 H and now Iā€™m more like a 40/42 I/J (US sizes).

When I was about 25 weeks pregnant, I got Kindred Bravely bras and theyā€™ve been okay so far. However, after daily use, they are super loose and not supportive. I go back to work in a week and I canā€™t be floppin all over the place!

Please tell me yā€™all have some recommendations!!! Every Google search has bamboozled me. Websites will say ā€œfor larger bustsā€ and then they only carry up to a 40DDD.

Ideally, I want a pumping bra but I would settle for just a nursing bra!

TIA ā¤ļø

@zeroempathy I am a 42J and I ended up with an Elomi Molly ā€” they are quite pricey tho so I felt anxious about buying it. Iā€™m still waiting for it to arrive, so I havenā€™t tested it. Would be interested to see what others go for as well.

@timtams Came here to suggest the Elomi Molly! Make sure to measure and follow their UK sizing. Your underbust measurement will be the same as your band size, pretty much. Don't add 4 inches like some brands tell you to do.