i lost my v card n i’m scared

servant_4

im 16 and i had sex for the first time exactly a week and a day ago w my boyfriend. i am on birth control , he used condom , and also pulled out. however i’m scared now whenever i feel anything in my stomach , i’ve had sore boobs, which i’ve always had , due to fibrocystic breast disease, but i always feel nauseous at night thinking about it.

i also feel guilty cause i always told my mom i will tell her when i loose it .. she made me feel like i could be open with her.. she always told me “i just want you to feel like you can talk to me about it” and she told me “i just want you to feel comfortable and not forced when you have sex” and “your dad doesn’t have to know, it’s not his buisness” however the other night .. (in front of my dad) she asks me all these questions about me and my boyfriend, asking “did you have sex” “have you touched his dick” , “has he touched you” .. i lied, and said no. then her and my dad both criticized me for kissing him and being “too close” then she continued by saying “you better not be having sex” i was so confused cause what she’s been telling me prior, made me feel like i could trust her. i was planning on telling her but now i can’t. i feel betrayed, and i feel like i can’t trust her anymore . she told me she doesn’t want me pregnant and kept talking abt how she didn’t want a “stupid 16 year old”

i feel like i just might be paranoid .. idk.

Update :not pregnant 🥳

@servant_4 You are definitely not pregnant, sweetheart. What you’re doing is really normal, and also, really responsible. You’re doing an amazing job protecting yourself from diseases and unwanted pregnancies. Also, your mom is difficult and i’m sorry for that, but none of her behavior is your fault. Hugs to you