I can’t shake the feeling

@lebu Yes the chaos is a concern as well. The embryos definitely make it more complicated but I think if that were the case for me, I’d go for it. Part of my hesitation is the risk of abnormality that can increase with age. Thanks for sharing.

@cookie34ss6 I’m in a similar situation… have two kids already (4 and almost 3) and we started trying this month for the 3rd. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. We decided the beginning years would be worth it, albeit hard, to go after our dream of hoping our family feels complete. I went back and forth so much and my gut just eventually put me at ease. Good luck!

@cookie34ss6 I’m pregnant with my 3rd , I dread it , I forgot how hard pregnancy is , and life is just so simple with 2 kids .
I’m sure when the baby comes it will all work out, but if I can take it back right now I would, maybe it’s just hormones don’t know.
I’m 38 years old, and I couldnt shake the feeling of had having that third . It took us first try and we were pregnant.

@cookie34ss6 I am glad you wrote this. I relate to your post and every response so much. I’m also late 30s and even though I know logically I definitely should just stop at 2, I cannot Get having a third out of my head. I mean it is a battle in my mind that is raging on a daily basis. My body says, “HAVE ANOTHER BABY NOW,” while my brain debates on why that would be a terrible idea. Every. Day.

The struggle is SO real 😩😩

Back