How do you make it work? (x-post /r/ mommit)

@ref7 I recommend looking into search engine rating. Leapforce at home pays well and can be done on your schedule (evenings, weekends, nap times etc). You could easily make that amount of money doing this.

@ref7 I also found it easier to simply cut spending rather than to find something paying just a little bit of money and then arranging childcare,too. Your best option is probably watching another kid together with yours, but I don't know if you need to be licensed as a daycare to do that.

@ref7 I do Amazon Mturk. It has a bit of a learning curve, but there is a possiblity to make some great money. Some people do it full time instead of working. /r/mturk can help you, or if you would like I can message you with some of the browser extensions that I use that make it much easier. The site is basically full of surveys, transcriptions, stuff like that. I mainly do surveys and I do them during nap time and I make around $15 a day for an hour or two of work, which is def not a lot but it helps. You can make much more if you are diligent about it but I have a bad habit of getting distracted. It's super legit too, it's part of Amazon and you can either get your money on an amazon gift card or they can deposit in your bank account.

Back