Help: WFH while pregnant w/ 2

lishanaidoo

Bit of a strange question, but does anyone have advice for what they used to hold say their laptops and such while doing what I call WWM (working while massive)? I’m lucky enough to work from home but now that I’m in my third tri with twins, I find myself so uncomfortable each day trying to find a spot to work from. I suck it up and spend half the day or call at my kitchen counter but looking for something I can use while on the couch or bed. Of note, even a slight recline causes my bebes to lay right on that vein they aren’t supposed to so my recliner is sadly out as an option 🫠

@lishanaidoo That's why the tray is clutch. I didn't really have much on it besides my laptop and I kept my phone to the side of the tub. I would just run the hot water every so often. It was more warm than hot, like a pool.

@lishanaidoo I worked on my laptop on the couch. I had a lap desk like this. I'd put my feet up on the coffee table, get all settled in with pillows to be as comfy as possible. I worked until the day before they were born at 35+2.

Back