Has anyone tried Takin Cara Babies?

lonelyheart

EDIT: Someone from my faceobok moms group gave me the TCB PDF for free. I used several of the tips last night, and SHE SLEPT SO WELL. I got 9 hours of sleep! I don't even know what to say. Main things we changed:

Bath before bed

Changed bed time from 7pm to 8pm

Kept lights completely off instead of dim in the beginning of the night

Followed the S.I.T.B.A.C.K. program and it worked like a charm when she 'woke up' at 2am. She fell back asleep until 6am!

My 3 month old keeps waking up every other hour and will be ready to go for the day at 5am. Im so tired!

@lonelyheart We did Taking Cara Babies when my daughter was 10 months and it was fantastic! My understanding is that formal sleep training starts at 5 months, but TCB has a program to start help developing good sleep habits before 5 months. I would personally wait until 5 months, just because of the cost factor, but I understand the sleep desperation.

Wishing you luck!

@lonelyheart TCB in general seems to be way overpriced and not unique information. I haven’t seen the younger baby pamphlets/info but for sleep training it was basically all things I could have found for free online or a book for a fraction of the price. Hang in there, it gets better!!

@lonelyheart I haven't, but might if I feel the need to later on. I have a 2.5 month old and I have been using the tips I have found from following her on Instagram and reading her blog. We consistently have had a bed time of 8 and one feed around 430am and then sleeping till 730. Last night, my baby girl slept from 8-8 for the first time . Other than a middle of the night poopy diaper change!