Giving in to fat vs pregnant belly

@godswill4me I'm 12 weeks 4 days and I'm noticing something similar. I have a small bulge at the top of my belly and it is firm unlike my fat belly.

I have maternity leggings, but I can't wear them for work (I'm an attorney) so I'm still wearing my regular work clothes. I'd say go with it, I'd be wearing maternity clothes to be comfortable if I could.

@godswill4me I work from home so my usual go to is athletic leggings to suck in my tummy (before pregnancy I was 260 though everything was fairly tight). About week 8 the bloat was so bad that I said forget this and ordered a bunch of maternity shorts and pants and shirred tank tops to hold them up until the belly arrived. I am 18 weeks today and have no regrets haha. I don’t even bother with a bra that much anymore because my breasts are swollen and can’t be bothered to order a maternity bra yet. What is really fun is people keep thinking my belly is baby. I just go nope, that dude is further down, what you are seeing is just my intestines getting shoved up and super bloat.

@nikhilsjohn I work from home too and have just been wearing my pre-pregnancy leggings and dresses lol except they are having trouble staying up now (leggings). And same with the bra haha

Back