Clothing brands for long baby

enoch23

My baby boy is 7 weeks old and is wearing 3-6 month outfits because he’s so long. Even in 3-6 month onsies he can’t wear ones with the feet.

Does anyone know of a baby clothes brand that works for long babies? Ideally I’d like some footie onsies with the mitten option at the sleeves.

Thank you!

@enoch23 I’d suggest using size cast! It’ll tell you what sizes your baby should wear in what brands based off his height/weight measurements.

Also as someone who’s baby has always been in the 97% for height, I’ve found that pants/onesies were the best combo since I would often do onesies in one size and pants in the next size up. Like at your son’s age, I think we were doing 3m onesies and 6m pants in Carter’s. It wasn’t until she was much older that the kind with the feet seemed to work for us.

@enoch23 I’ve got a very long boy too. We wear mostly carter, cat and jack (target) and old navy jammies. We just buy a size up or we put him in fuzzy socks and clip the tips of the toes off. That said he is 6m old this week and in 18m old pjs lol. Dad is 6ft 4 in... so I’m thinking that I’ve got a lifetime of tailoring big sizes ahead lol! Good luck!

@enoch23 My son is long and skinny so upping him a size would usually end up in really baggy or wide shirts/pants.

The brand that works for him is Carter's as they tend to run longer and slimmer. We do footless jammies because he grows so fast and can wear them longer.

Back