Can I be pregnant in any of these scenarios and still be pregnant

ulrich

Can I be pregnant in any of these scenarios and still be pregnant?

I had painful period so consulted a gynae in September 23.she prescribed norethisterone5mg but that didn't suit me took it till October.gaping in between for withdrawal bleedings.Till October my withdrawal bleeding or periods were exactly like natural periods normal flow with clots Also was involved in sexual activities they were non penetrative it was only fingering, oral sex , dry humping but I was always fearful if little very little amount of semen was present on fingers or not or while dry humping if semen came on clothes of my boyfriend and got into me in September and October but got withdrawal bleeding from pills after that.

From November she prescribed me OvralG for 20-20days and a week pill free gap for withdrawal bleedings.had OvralG from nov to jan. For 20-20 days gaping in between and having withdrawal bleedings.last bleeding was from 6-10feb.in between had various sexual encounter with my partner but no penetrative intercourse ever I am still a virgin it was only fingering, oral sex , dry humping but I was always fearful if little very little amount of semen present on fingers or clothes of my boyfriend while humping on him because he used to be clothed but me not.
The withdrawal bleedings after ovral g used to be scanty and less for 5days only filling half of sanitary pads on 1 and 2day so I kept taking various prega news home pregnancy test but never positive .
My last cycle of ovral g was from 12jan-31jan before that I got sexually involved on 10 january which was 3rd day of withdrawal bleeding from 2nd cycle of ovral g.
After my 3rd cycle I got withdrawal bleeding from 6-10 feb. And on 5 feb my boyfriend just fingered me nothing more happened he didn't touched himself before his fingers didn't had any traces of semen. next day had withdrawal bleeding as mentioned.

After that I discontinued pills.
On 11feb I got ultrasound done which diagnosed me with PCOD and empty uterine cavity with 6mm endometrial thickness.

My first question comes here if I had gotten pregnant from any of the sexual activities from August to January will my abdominal ultrasound reports be showing this result. Or the pregnancy can remain hidden till January case?Please answer.

Had 2 natural periods after stopping the pills from 17-21March and 24-28April . My boyfriend fingered me on 1April nothing more nothing less just fingering he didn't touched himself no traces of semen on his fingers.That was my last sexual encounter after that not sexually active. I had periods on 24April. moderate flow with clots lasted till 28th Today is 30May no periods till now didn't had any signs of ovulation like thin clear slippery vaginal discharge etc. during whole month.Lower abdomen bloated, gastric trouble, nausea sometimesand little fatigue. Also there is white thick discharge sometimes not in very High amount little only

My 2nd question
Can I be pregnant by any of the encounters from February to April? also the symptoms I am facing are of pregnancy or pms or because of extreme heat because here the temperature is going till 45 degrees.
Took pregnancy test on 20 may prega news intially was negative but after 10 mins or so started showing a blur grey test line.

Took pregnancy test today same prega news started to show that grey line within 5 minutes of testing. Was unable to identify if it had colour or not because to me it was a faint line I am dropping the photos of both the tests on my profile.

Question number 3
Why is pregnancy test showing these results and if I am not pregnant when can I expect my periods why I Missed my periods despite being sexually inactive this whole month?

I am hell a tensed never had penetrative intercourse in my life always had withdrawal bleedings or periods after sexual encounter but there are things like you can get pregnant without penetration you can have periods while pregnant now these pregnancy test are also not helping. Cannot go for ultrasound or blood test because what will I say to my parents I am dependent on them though a 21 year old.please help me out
Also in the night of 30th May I went to washroom had little vaginal discharge which had thread like streak of blood very thin very little present.

When I checked again no blood.
took another pregnancy test (prega news) on 31 st May again the same results faint grey line within minutes of testing.The same night I had blood spots a drop only that too when I rubbed the sanitary pad on my vaginal opening after that no spots only thick white discharge.

I haven't got my periods till now. Today is 9th june
Whenever I am having clitoral orgasm I could see traces of blood with the vaginal discharge after that.
Nausea, fatigue
The pregnancy tests are also not helping.
I am tensed as hell I never had sex I swear. Everytime it was fingering and dry humping where I was naked my boyfriend wore clothes. Maybe a drop or two of semen could have transferred but that also not confirmed.
What should I do.
Lower abdomen is still bloated feeling heavy in the pelvic region from hips to lower abdomen dull ache is also there.
I am so much exhausted by this now.
Thick white discharge
I am posting the pregnancy tests pictures on my profile taken before my periods on 24April also those taken in may

@ulrich You haven’t had penetrative sex. You aren’t pregnant. Nothing you have described could get your pregnant, and you’ve been having periods.

The line sounds like an indent line.

@synicalx Please clarify one more thing.
I am not sexually active after 1 April also had periods from 24th April to 28th April.
So this means I cannot be pregnant now right?
So why my periods are not coming also these symptoms I am facing right now bloated lower abdomen, backache, body feeling light energy less, gasious, and also nausea sometimes.
I didn't had any ovulation symptoms like thin clear slippery vaginal discharge nothing sort of that in this whole cycle.
It's just thick white discharge I am getting not in much quantity little only

@ulrich That's correct, if you have a period, it means that you didn't get pregnant from sex before the period. As for why your current period is "late" its because of natural bodily functions (ovulation) happening later than usual, which is natural. Sounds like you're describing PMS.

@pyckles Ohh it can be PMS ?
But I think I didn't ovulate in this cycle because of my previous records when I was ovulating I used to experience an increase in the amount of vaginal discharge it's like thin clear slippery vaginal discharge.
I experienced it the previous month too before my periods in April but this time in this cycle there is only thick white discharge coming.
If I didn't ovulate, how can PMS symptoms happen.
Also yesterday I saw a thread of blood very little along with the vaginal discharge and after that I saw no more.
These things are freaking me out seriously and are taking a toll on me mentally.
Please help me out.

@ulrich You're not precisely tracking, so you wouldn't know anyway. You need to track temperatures and have studied a FAM method. Also... If you didn't think you ovulated how can you be worried about pregnancy? That doesn't add up lol

@pyckles I am now experiencing an on and off spotting with little discharge from today afternoon. Brownish red colour blood. Also only when I am wiping myself with tissue.
Very little blood is there. No period cramps.
So it's just spotting before my periods or anything else.
Everyday I come across a new symptom.
Nobody is with me who can clarify my confusion when I Google it then it makes me believe I am pregnant only. Please help me out you guys only seeking support in this matter.

@ulrich What is confusing you in our responses. Everyone has told you that since you had a period after your last sexual encounter you arent pregnant.

@pyckles No no that I got it.
I am asking about the spotting that's happening because it's new to me and never happened like that.
So is it my periods trying to show up or anything else

@tammyv Actually I have read the articles that you can get pregnant if fingers having semen touches your vagina . I am cent percent sure that my boyfriend's finger didn't had loads of semen but it maybe or maybe not possible for a drop or two to be present.
Also one article that you can have withdrawal bleedings and periods if you are pregnant till 5 months.
These are the things making me go paranoid

Back