Bob jogger for everyday stroller???

@christiancountrygal I won a Thule jogging stroller in a giveaway and love it even for my infant. It lies almost flat (which I believe a Bob does as well) so you don't need to literally always use the carseat until the baby can sit up. The easy push and maneuverability of all terrain strollers is just the best.

At some point you may want something lighter and easier to schlep around, but it's not crazy or all that expensive to get a mideange umbrella stroller when you get to that point.

@christiancountrygal We use our Thule jogging stroller as our everyday stroller, and we love it. We were able to get an adapter to put our cybex seat on top (and you can get it for whichever seat you need), and it was a great investment.

@christiancountrygal I have a Bob that we use as our only stroller. My son is 2 now so we don’t use it as often as he walks most places, but we still use it for running as well as when we will be walking a long way. I am pregnant with baby number 2 and will be using a car seat adaptor with it until our little one is big enough to ride in it without the car seat.

@christiancountrygal The Bob (and now double Thule) are our only strollers. I am a runner, but we also just use for everything. The car seat attachment is easy (we have Britax; compatible with BOB). It’s bulky and heavy, but has never been an issue since it folds down flat in the trunk/against our garage on a hook.

@christiancountrygal @christiancountrygal 6 mos later, I'm in this exact same situation. I got a city mini gt2 and Maxi-Cosi car seat but they don't work well together, and I don't love the baby jogger car seat. What did you end up with and are you happy with your decision?

@jaggerwayne Hi! So we ended up going with the Britax travel system. It is ok. We hated the infant car seat it came with and ended up just transitioning her to the Britax convertible car seat pretty early on because she hated it so much. We like the stroller though!

Back