Best place to resell?

aditemonroe15

I just started using my stash on my now 3 month old and I’ve figured out what works and doesn’t work for us. I have it listed on FB market place but not much luck so far. Has anyone had luck selling in other groups? What I want to sell is literally brand new. I prefer the snap diapers so most were never used a single time. The ones that were used maybe twice at most. All have been washed a prepped prior. I also prefer pockets so all prefolds and covers aren’t needed.

Here is what I got!

Imagine prefold unbleached cotton: 6 pack S; 6 pack M

Imagine prefold bamboo: 6 pack S; 6 pack M (the M sizes have never been used)

Imagine H&L Cover: white x3

Elf pocket white H&L x10

Nicki’s H&L pocket x4 (2 blue, 2 grey)

Nicki’s snap cover jungle print

Snappi x5

@aditemonroe15 I bought all my cloth diapers on Poshmark. I’m not sure how common it is to buy/sell them there, but there were a lot of options and I lost a few bids so people are buying them

@alexis82 Just FYI I tried destashing some AIOs and my listing got removed from Poshmark because they said it went against community guidelines or somesuch. Not sure if it was something specific to my listing or if it’s all diaps.

@aditemonroe15 I thought I’d love prefolds too and ugh, just didn’t work for us! I also love pockets. They were what my husband preferred and now that’s all we have lol. There’s so much debate in groups about who’s ok and who’s not and trashing of some brands and I’m like, idk man, I love my Alvas and they work for us lol.

@arianwen I bought mine used, so I didn’t realize they were that low too! If she didn’t have chunky thighs, that would be awesome lol. I don’t want to invest much more until baby number two

Back