Best pack n play?

@alex10 As far as I know none of the buy buy baby stores ship to Quebec. For now I order baby stuff from Indigo, Babies R Us, or Amazon last resort

ETA I also use well.ca for a lot of stuff

@raffadalbo I think the one my brother used was broken or older because I watched several YouTube videos and my husband and I both couldn't get it to collapse.
My sister in law couldn't do it either and said only my brother knows how to 🤣

So maybe it was just theirs that was a nightmare lol

@littlethndrfoot This is the one I was gifted at my baby shower, it took a minute or two to figure it out but it’s really quick and easy to set up and take down once you watch a video. Plus it’s pretty cheep.

@littlethndrfoot I would recommend the Cosco brand because of the extra length! Both my kids got too tall for the pack and play (graco) waaaay too soon, which made travel kinda stressful because they still needed to be contained. The Cosco one is a bit less wide but a bit longer so you get more use out of it.

@littlethndrfoot If you have the funds or a generous gift giver, go with 4moms. I have used it for both my children and it is just so easy and you can really notice the better materials/construction. It is a good size and very sturdy. My husband and I have also both climbed in when needed to soothe my son when we were sleep training and it remains in great shape. Our pack n play was a work horse and we were gifted the 4moms, but it has definitely gotten great cost per use.

We have a graco pack and play at grandmoms. I hate it. Its so hard to set up and take down and when it breaks down it is very awkward. You get what you pay for and it does not feel very sturdy compared to 4moms. Materials also feel less luxe. It is great for occasional usage or at grandparents.

I am currently testing the uppababy remi for a product trial. It feels very similar to my 4moms in terms of materials and ease of use. I like that there is a zippered front for use as a playard. It does seem slightly smaller than my 4moms, but I would say they are both comparable options, if ok with the higher price point.

Back