Any free online exercise class gems?

rkenoke

I’m a FTM, looking to add to my daily exercise routine. Right now I walk my dog for 30 min and then do a 30 min daily online workout:

I alternate between Strength YouTube videos such as BodyFit by Amy (
)or Nourish Move Love (
). As well as the Down Dog apps; Prenatal Yoga and Barre.

What other free prenatal online exercise gems are out there? I don’t have more than a couple yoga blocks and 10 lb weights... Thanks in advance!!

@rkenoke I used Fitnessblender.com throughout my pregnancy. It's not prenatal specific, but I easily modified ab exercises to pregnancy safe ones and really made no other changes. I'm 2 weeks postpartum now and had a fast labor and great recovery thus far.

@rkenoke Tone it up has a great free class on YouTube! I loved their stuff so much I subscribed to their app and have been doing it all throughout pregnancy! Love it!

@michaeleric Also love TIU girls, I used to use them a couple of years ago with my BFF when we would workout together. They are great! I just downloaded the app again to check out their prenatal exercise stuff.

@rkenoke I’ve been really enjoying my free month trial with Obé Fitness (code: ATHOME). They have a wide variety of prenatal classes from strength, barre, yoga, cardio, and much more. They also have the option of attending live classes which is pretty cool. Their workouts use a variety of equipment but you can do the workouts even if you don’t have the equipment.

I also use this website to find more free trials and workout websites.