All moms have 9 month baby l will die by anxiety

ericanicolee

have twins 9 months
I feel they are not normal
Baby number 1
Smile at a month and a half
Babling Agha oh ahh at two and a half months
A social laugh for all
But when he was 5 and a half months or even 6 months old, he would not pay attention to the sounds well and would not pay attention to them
He was so homeless
When he wants me to hold him, he raises his hands and looks down, not looking into my eyes
All this does not concern me
What matters to me is that he is now 9 months old
Looks in the eyes well
Pay attention to sounds well
He sat on his own at 7 months and crawled at 8 and a half months
He does not say Dada, Tata, or Baba
Some times,when play i can hear bubub
M m m
All day long he wanders around the apartment saying eh ah ah ah
When I tell him where is your brother or where is your father, he does not turn to look at them
Hours biscef, but we sing, but biscef with his hands closed
Some times waving i see him wave one or two times
Sometimes he cries when I leave, but if someone else is with him, he shuts up
Not very attach to me very will
Some times fear from stanger
Another time not
Not point to what he needs
Dont know no
When play wiht toys it rotate it like rattle
And hit it in ground

Baby number 2 i will write another post for her

Please please what abnormal thing my baby do for 9 month baby ?

@ericanicolee You need to talk to your doctor about postpartum anxiety. Your comment history is very concerning. Your baby seems very normal and your baby’s doctor has stated they are on track too. This is your anxiety.

@ericanicolee None of this sounds very abnormal to me (although it's somewhat difficult for me to understand your writing so maybe I'm missing something). If you are really concerned, you sound talk to your children's doctor and have them evaluated.

@ericanicolee I'm a twin dad at 17 month boys. They're developmentally delayed. In fact, your babies are doing slightly better than my babies were at that age. It seems twins are more likely to be behind developmentally.

My suggestion is going to your doctor and explaining what you are seeing. Maybe get a referral for physical therapy.

@ericanicolee If your doctor said everything is normal, then you probably have nothing to worry about. Based on your comment history, it seems you're terrified of your twins having autism even though they're still very young and doing very normal baby things. Usually 2 years is a good time to get them evaluated for that sort of thing.

Every baby is different, they all develop differently and at their own pace. Even not hitting certain milestones at specific ages doesn't immediately mean anything is wrong. "Eccentric" babies also are not a cause for concern.

I would research symptoms of PPA (postpartum anxiety) and see if you can find a doctor or counselor to help you.

Back