After 4 long years, I’m 5 weeks pregnant!

care563

I want to shout it from the rooftops, but it’s still too early, so I’m sharing here with you! I have been through 4 long years of multiple losses, delays, false hopes, and more needles than I can count. HCG was 600 at first Dr. check and 1500 at the second. I’m not getting too excited yet, but this in itself feels like a miracle. Next stop is ultrasound. Hoping for the best and just over the moon right now. I never thought this would happen!

Edit: OMG I woke up to the most lovely responses! This is the first celebrating I’ve really gotten to do and I feel like I’m wrapped in a warm hug from all of you! I’m 10000% not a warm fuzzies kind of person but the hormones are raging and I’m literally crying! Thank you all for the kind words and wonderful support! Truly.

@care563 Congratulations! I also spent four horrible years dealing with infertility and multiple losses. I’m now 22 weeks pregnant! I hope your pregnancy goes just as smoothly!

@care563 Congratulations! 12 years, 3 pregnancies, no children so far - checking in. I'm 20+3 right now & everything's been perfect. So, I know those feels.

I hope that you have a completely BORING pregnancy where everything goes perfect for you. 💕🤗

@finnyjoyfj 12 years. Wow. You are an amazing human. You know that, right? I’m so happy for you. That is quite the journey. Wishing you the most boring pregnancy ever as well! 💙💕

@care563 Congrats! It took us almost 4 years and several treatments including IVF too. Fingers crossed that your betas stay steady and that things go well from here.

@care563 Awesome!!!! Posts like these make me cry from happiness!! Fertility is a bitch. Wishing you nothing but beautiful ultra sounds and loud heart beats! Welcome to the club! ♡♡♡♡♡

@care563 Congratulations!! It took me and my husband nearly 4 years to conceive and I’m weeks away from giving birth. It seems like a dream - I wish you all the luck in the world

@care563 I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant. Our situations are eerily similar. I am so excited for you. This made me cry happy tears. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have an easy pregnancy, you deserve it. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

@care563 Congratulations!!! Our third FET was successful after three years of trying and our IVF baby will be 5 months old on Sunday! Wishing you all good news and happiness in the future! 💙💙