2.5 months old wakes up at 1AM, then 3...4.30, 6..7AM and then again 9Am to be fed. What to do?

zdh1997

Baby does sleep from 8PM until 1AM, and after that wakes up so many times. And it got worse the past week. Typically I breastfeed her, but often she falls back to sleep like 5min later still on the boob.

I tried to wake her up so she drinks more, but then spent 1.5-2h to get her back to sleep.
Any tips? Does it soon get better with developed sleeping cycles at 3-4 months? Hope so!

@zdh1997 I would try to feed her more throughout the day, especially after her last nap. It might help to push that first stretch another hour or 2 because she’ll feel fuller. I would also consider if she’s waking up from being a little chilly. We put socks on our baby under his pajamas.

@bella96 Thank you. Those are great suggestions. Sometimes she complains a bit while feeding during the day, but she eats often every 2h or so. Maybe there is little production? She gulps a lot, and been the doctor said it is normal as baby is gaining 30g/day...somwtimes she struggles and gets upset, shocking a bit.

I'll try warmer clothes during the night under her swaddle. That might help a lot too. Thanks again!