10 Free Holiday Cards & Invitations, Including Fee Shipping 11/8 @ Cardstore

@katrina2017 I definitely ordered ten of the "Cozy Christmas Cat" cards. Because I AM genuinely concerned that you may not receive a card with a cat wearing a sweater this year.

@katrina2017 A whole $29~ worth of free cards and postage! I freaking love Cardstore.com. One of these days, probably very soon (baby on the way), I'll actually make a purchase from them.

So that everyone knows, you can use ANY combination of cards with this order. 10 of the same, 10 random, or multiples of some.

@katrina2017 Just to let you all know, I ordered multiple types of cards and I STILL RECEIVED THE DISCOUNT.

I noticed that a few people were asking if you had to buy multiples of the same card. YOU DO NOT.

@katrina2017 This was awesome! I scored 10 cards and personalized three of them. They offer you postage (domestic/international, not free, of course) as well if you'd like, and the envelope customization/personalization was a nice touch to top it all off! $30 of nice cards for free! Great deal, thanks for sharing!

I love Cardstore. I first heard about it from this subreddit and after getting the free cards a few times I actually bought a couple. It's a great site and easy to use, thanks for posting about this.