10 Free Holiday Cards & Invitations, Including Fee Shipping 11/8 @ Cardstore

katrina2017

CLICK HERE

And use code: CCN2433

The code "CCN2433" will be valid for 10 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS & INVITATIONS, including FREE Shipping

The Free Card event starts tomorrow and is one-day only Thursday, 11/8 at 8:00am EST and will run through 11:59pm PST!

edit: Free shipping

edit 2: you can order 10 of the same

@katrina2017 I've had an incredible experience with this company. The quality is awesome if you put in custom photos and it comes packaged very neatly right in your mailbox for absolutely free. Delivery only takes 3-5 business days as well, and they provide a tracking number.

I ordered a couple birthday cards for free from this site before. :)
Definitely will be doing this promo tomorrow.

@seewithgreatereyes This, and also they do free card promos all the time, so it's genuinely worth getting on their email list. I have actually never bought a card from them (though I probably will next time I actually buy cards, cause their free ones have been awesome)--I kind of don't understand how they stay in business.

@katrina2017 I, too, have had great experiences with this company, but it has always been just one free card. How does this one work? Do I send the same card to 10 different people?

@vacha So, in that case, I would order ten different cards, have them sent to you and then sent them out one by one. They're already stamped and ready to go.

@vacha I ordered two each of 5 different cards, edited the messages inside, left the envelopes blank (except return address), and had them sent to myself to fill out and send. You could order 10 different ones, as well.

On the ones that have names on the front, for personalization, you can delete that text and just put a space in there and it'll show up blank. :)

@duzmond Any combination you could imagine. I cheated and used two emails (to order 20 cards). With one order, I bought doubles of 5 different cards and the other I bought ten different cards.

@mbrmusic Genius! I really need 15 (big family) so that no one feels left out. I just got married and am on a super tight budget, but had been looking forward to sending out our first holiday cards :) This is such a wonderful freebie!