1 year old bday gift

ejfan291

I’m looking for a special gift for my one year old for her birthday. The gift guides I’m reading aren’t that compelling. What did your babies like between 12-16 months old? I’m hoping to get her a toy or toys (not clothes, or any necessities).

@mardbein Seconding the nugget’ it was our big 1 year old gift too! If this blows the budget, my kids other fave toy form his birthday was the Duplo train set with numbers and a cat! It’s listed for 18 months but I threw caution to the wind lol.

@mardbein I love the D&D futon even better. It’s a Made in USA product that is now distributing through Amazon. Their marketing is crap but the product is great. My cousins had them growing up and I was shocked to find it 30 years later. It serves as a slide, fort wall, launch pad, landing pad, etc. we’ve used it For cousin sleep overs and movie nights.

Edit: Picture of kiddo at 23 months sliding down

@mardbein Same here! Haven’t used it yet due to moving but I’m excited to open it soon. Grandparents all chipped in for it since it’s quite pricey. Also lift the flap books are always a hit.