“Green” pull ups/diapers?

ben4ever

My 2 year old recently potty trained. We’re still using cloth diapers at nap and bedtime since she’s no where near ready undies when sleeping. It’s working for now since she’s home with me 3 days a week and in daycare two.

However, she doesn’t nap at daycare (too nosey) so once school starts and she’s back to full time, we’re talking about 9 diapers a week max. Can anyone recommend a clean/eco friendly/carbon neutral brand of disposables? Not sure if we’ll be using diapers or pull ups, so I’d appreciate recommendations for both!

@preciousqueen Sorry for the late reply— I didn’t see this earlier! They do not have tabs, the sides are all fabric/elastic and can be torn open for ease of changing if needed!

@ben4ever As someone who helped potty train a lot of kids in a childcare setting I would just use diapers. If your child is potty trained outside of sleep then it just costs more money to buy pull ups. The pull up part is really just so it’s easier for the child to pull up and down when they’re still dry.

@allforhim2014 Only using 7-9 a week, so it doesn’t make sense to use them since I wouldn’t have a full load of laundry, and honestly I don’t have time or energy to put hand rinsing them so they can go in with a regular load of laundry on my to do list.

She’s home with me 3 days a week in the summer so we’re using 16, and I can wash that amount and bulk with hand towels/misc small laundry, so we’ve just been using her diapers. I have about a month before I she goes back to daycare full time.

Back