“Didn’t you see them do that last time?!”

jmendez1240

Guys, it’s only 8AM and I’m over it 🙃

I get up, get my daughter up, and as I’m throwing her poopy diaper out back, she starts getting into a bag of recyclables that my husband left on the floor by the back door. So, I grabbed the bag and stuck it outside.

Move on, let my dogs in, fed them, began to wash my daughters milk cup and high chair tray, paused to open the door to let my dogs back out and my grandmother in (she watches my daughter while I work… I have to let the dogs out when she first gets here or else they will run all over and scratch up the hardwoods. This particularly annoys my husband), finished washing the dishes, got my daughters milk, cooked my daughters breakfast, sat down and logged into work while my grandmother began to feed my daughter, got back up to let the dogs out (so they don’t hover around my daughters high chair like sharks while she eats… again, this particularly annoys my husband).

My grandmother went to let the dogs in and they wouldn’t come to the door. Immediately, I knew they must be getting into the bag of recyclables that I set outside. Go check, and sure enough, they were. My husband is out of the bedroom at this point getting ready to walk out the door, and says “DiDnT u SeE thEm dO tHaT lAsT tImE???” (AKA why would you set it outside when you knew they’d get into it).

No fucking shit. Yes, I saw them get into the trash that was left outside last time. But, the dogs getting into it was the last thing on my mind, as I sat it outside to keep my daughter out of it, while I simultaneously had the rest of the household to run!!

His response to that? “WeLl WhY dIdNt u JusT lEaVe iT iNsIde”

Well WHY DONT YOU JUST TAKE IT OUT TO THE RECYCLE BIN RATHER THAN LEAVING IT SOMEWHERE OUR DAUGHTER WILL GET INTO IT?!?!

Shew, the nerve.

Meanwhile, all he has to do is get up and get himself dressed for work. LOL.

Anyway, I’m not looking for anything here other than solidarity 😂.

@jmendez1240 My husband can be this dumb sometimes too 😂 like dude, you’ve been laying in bed since I got up and started getting everything ready for me to go to work. If you have something to say, think twice!! It’s too early to irritate me 🤣

@tsheehan Oh, I DID. And walked around behind him mustering “well didn’t you see them do it last time” “well why didn’t you leave it inside” “THE NERVE”

…. Did I mention I’m ALSO 8 months pregnant? 😵‍💫