Vista, Should I Keep It?

@grace_given17 We LOVE our Vista with our first. Best stroller ever. Spacious basket, feels high quality, and the smoothest ride. It is big but honestly we have never really had an issue with its size and it fit into our Prius. Part of the reason we got it was because of its potential to expand to a double but, now that we are expecting our second, we wanted to try a side-by-side double stroller.

We bought the Bugaboo Donkey and do love it too, but it feels more clunky and plasticky than the Vista. It took a little while for us to warm up to it because we were so spoiled by the Vista. The ride is smooth too but less fluid than the Vista, but I've heard that a tandem double stroller like the Vista can be more awkward to manoeuvre due to uneven weight distribution once both kids are on there (I don't have personal experience with it yet though).

Even just as a single stroller, I'd highly recommend the Uppababy Vista!

@grace_given17 Not to throw any more questions into your decision making, and surely you thought about this already but if you're traveling a lot by plane, I would recommend a "Travel" stroller like the Minu. Love being able to fit it into the overhead compartment, and also when we travel by car it doesn't take up much space. We hardly use our Vista except for trips to the zoo or around the neighborhood or where space doesn't matter.